On Saturday, May 28, the London Writers Society heads to Singing Brook Farm, where our hosts, Steve and Linda Van Winden, will introduce us to some big, beautiful Belgian horses.
If you have ever written about horses, stables, wagons or the like, or think you might want to, then don’t miss the chance to get some hands on experience with horses, wagons and tack. There will be snacks for sale, wagon rides, the chance to get up close and personal with some big horses and to ask all those equine questions that have been plaguing your writing.
- Trip date: Saturday, May 28 (June 4 is the rain date)
- Start time: 9:30 a.m. Car pools will be leaving London around 8:30 a.m.
- Cost: $20 per person, payable on the day of the trip.
- Location: Singing Brook Farm on Highway 2 (#684186) between London and Woodstock. There is a map at www.singingbrookfarm.ca.
If you would like to attend, RSVP by this Saturday, May 21.
- Transportation will be by car pool, so please indicate if you would like to participate in that as a driver or a rider.
- Spouses and non-London Writers Society members are welcome to attend for the $20 fee as well, so please indicate whether or not you will be bringing someone along.