Aesthetica Creative Writing Competition
The Aesthetica Creative Writing Competition is now open for entries! The competition celebrates and champions creative writing, nurturing talent and bringing work to international attention. Aesthetica is inviting all writers and poets to submit to the Aesthetica Creative Writing Competition 2012. There are two categories for entry, Poetry and Short Fiction, and a selection of fantastic prizes including:
£500 prize money – Poetry winner
- £500 prize money – Short Fiction winner
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual
- Complimentary copy of the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual
- A selection of books from our competition partners
- For more information and to enter please visit: http://www.aestheticamagazine.com/submission_guide.htm
Submissions previously published elsewhere are accepted.
Entry is £10 and allows for the entry of two works into any one category.
Deadline: 31 August 2012