Membership dues are merely $25 a year. We use them for room rentals, speaker honoraria, and other activities as determined by the society’s executive.
How to Become a Member
Joining the London Writers Society is simple. You have your choice of three convenient methods of joining or renewing.
1) In Person at a Meeting
Before Covid-19, people could simply show up to our monthly general meeting and buy a membership on the spot. Since our meetings are being held on Zoom until the Covid-19 disruption is over, this option is not presently available. But you still have two other means of joining the LWS or renewing your membership, detailed below.
2) Mail in a Cheque
You may send a cheque (made out to the London Writers Society) to the following address:
London Writers Society
1207-1420 Beaverbrook Ave
Please: a) Include short note with your up to date contact information, including an address where we can mail you a new membership card; b) Let us know if you are a new member or a renewing member.
3) Online Via Paypal
The London Writers Society has Paypal! You can now become a member of the LWS or renew your membership with a few clicks of the mouse. All it takes is a few easy steps:
- Follow this link to Paypal.
- Log in to your Paypal account. (If you do not already have an account, simply sign up for one. It’s free and easy!)
- Select “Send.”
- In the field that says “Email address, mobile phone number or name” enter the LWS email address: email@example.com.
- On the next screen:
- Input $25 into the amount field.
- In the “Special Instructions to Seller” field, tell us your name and email address so that we can add you to the membership list. Also, please mention ‘new member’ or a ‘renewal.’ If you want a membership card mailed to you, indicate this and provide your mailing address.
- Feel free to skip the ‘shipping address’ field. (And if Paypal fills it in for you automatically, delete that info if you like.)
- Press “Continue.”
- When prompted, press “Send Money Now.”
That’s it – all done. Thank you for supporting the London Writers Society as we support writing in our region!