When to join
You do not have to be a member before you can come to one of our general meetings. We encourage you to come out to one to see if the London Writers Society is for you. If you like it and want to continue attending, then become a member.
Membership dues are $25 a year. We use them for room rentals, speaker honoraria, and other activities as determined by the society’s executive.
How to become a member
Joining the London Writers Society is simple. You have your choice of three convenient methods.
1) Join or Renew at a Meeting
The funnest way to join the LWS is to come to our monthly general meeting. Just show up and one of our execs will be happy to sell you a membership on the spot!
2) Mail in a Cheque
You may send a cheque (made out to the London Writers Society) to the following address:
London Writers Society
1207-1420 Beaverbrook Ave
Please: a) Include short note with your up to date contact information, including an address where we can mail you a new membership card; b) Let us know if you are a new member or a renewing member.
3) Join or Renew Online
The London Writers Society has Paypal! You can now become a member of the LWS or renew your membership with a few clicks of the mouse. All it takes is a few easy steps:
- Follow this link to Paypal.
- Log in to your Paypal account. (If you do not already have an account, simply sign up for one. It’s free and easy!)
- Select “Send.”
- In the field that says “Email address, mobile phone number or name” enter the LWS email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the next screen:
- Input $25 into the amount field.
- In the “Special Instructions to Seller” field, tell us your name and email address so that we can add you to the membership list. Also, please mention ‘new member’ or a ‘renewal.’ If you want a membership card mailed to you, indicate this and provide your mailing address.
- Feel free to skip the ‘shipping address’ field. (And if Paypal fills it in for you automatically, delete that info if you like.)
- Press “Continue.”
- When prompted, press “Send Money Now.”
That’s it – all done. If you have not asked for your membership card to be mailed to you, simply ask for it at a General Membership Meeting. Thank you for supporting the London Writers Society as we support writing in our region!